Monthly Gatherings on 1st Wednesday of each month; occasional exceptions.
- June - 2 @ 5:00 pm Jocelyn Benson, Michigan’s Secretary of State, will lead us in a discussion regarding Michigan's Independent Redistricting Process and Status Update followed by an IWF-Michigan update.
Meeting will start promptly as Secretary Benson's schedule is full
5:00-6:00 pm Jocelyn Benson speaker
6:00-6:30 pm Carolyn Cassin - IWF Michigan update
- July Dine Arounds (2)
- August Dine Arounds (2)
- September 1 – 6:00 pm – Belle Isle Restoration, In-person event hosted by Sarah Earley
- October 6 – Florine Mark Brunch (Date is TBD)
- November 3, 6:00 pm – Leader Dogs for the Blind, In-person Pups and Pino event hosted by Michelle Honomichl
- December 1, 6:00 pm – Holiday Party, In- person event